An Introduction to Selling on Amazon Japan (Webinar)
May 14 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 pm
With 71% of Japanese shoppers making a purchase online, Amazon Japan provides a great opportunity for British companies to reach new customers and enter a new market.
Japan is Amazon’s fourth largest market after America, Germany and the UK** and with the back end of Amazon Japan being English, it’s easy for UK businesses to get up and running quickly.
The Department for International Trade in the East of England have joined with John Cant from Rising Sun Commerce to help you identify if Amazon Japan is right for your business.
What will you learn?
- Why choose Japan?
- How selling on Amazon Japan compares with Amazon UK or US
- The e-commerce landscape in Japan – Amazon vs Rakuten and Yahoo
- Trends in Japanese consumers
- The advantages and disadvantages of selling on Amazon Japan
- Cross border fulfilment vs. FBA in Japan
- Taxes and compliance
- What types of sellers might Japan be appropriate for
Selling on Amazon Japan offers British companies huge opportunities to expand into the Japanese market and diversify cashflow. This essential webinar will allow you to decide if Amazon Japan should be part of your export strategy.
*Japan Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Usage Status of Internet Shopping 2016