Export Academy: Optimise your Social Media for International Reach
18th August 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Exclusive Stand Alone Workshop
Whether you work for a B2B or B2C business, social media is an incredible way to connect with your target audience and start to build your network on an international scale.
You might be looking to expand your professional network on LinkedIn, or maybe you want to target international customers on Facebook. Whatever your intentions, there are some key challenges that businesses can run into when using social media on an international scale.
- Should we set up separate social media accounts for each country/market?
- Should we localise our content and use local languages or stick to English?
- How can we keep track of all of our accounts and activity?
These are a few questions you might be asking yourself among many other things when you start to investigate how best to use social media to reach your international target audience. In this webinar, we’ll answer some of those burning questions by walking you through a set of international best practices for social media and how you can find and connect with your ideal target audience.
- Setting up for success – ensuring your business page/profile is optimised
- International best practices – localisation & languages
- Finding your audience on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Managing your social media effectively (regardless of your team size/structure)
Suitable for companies focused on either goods or services, this programme is an unmissable opportunity for companies who want to make exporting part of their business growth plan and pro-actively sell internationally. Whether you are new to exporting, have your first order from an international client or are new to an exporting role, this programme will provide you with the knowledge and confidence to begin your company’s journey into international markets.