Excel at Exhibitions Part 3: Maximising your Return on Investment (Workshop)
June 12 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Exhibitions offer a powerful opportunity to promote your company and develop impactful business relationships across the globe. Exhibiting at these events can involve a large commitment, but with a well-constructed exhibition plan your business can get a high return on investment.
Led by Re-Formation Associates Ltd and ProExTra, in partnership with the Department for International Trade in the East of England, this full day interactive event will outline the tools to ensure you maximise your return on exhibition investments.
Sessions on the day:
Preparation, planning and cross-functional co-operation: How to get the most from exhibition investment
- Choosing the right exhibition to attend
- Integrate the exhibition into your marketing communications and account management strategies
- Plan the waves of communication that will attract both customers and prospects to visit your stand
- Understand some of the issues you will face exhibiting internationally
- Appreciate the systems and training you will need to ensure successful outcomes
Unleashing Your Inner Exhibitionist: With all the hard work done on preparation, the excitement builds once the show doors open!
- Hardsell Hanks & Wallflower Wilma – How to balance and optimise your squad
- Developing and scripting killer opening lines
- Mining for prospects: Filtering, dispatching and engaging visitors
- The 7 rules of follow-up
- Evaluation: Feedback and measurement = Return on Investment (ROI)
This workshop is part 3 of the ‘Excel at Exhibition Series’ being run by the Department for International Trade in the East of England. Also running in this series are two webinars:
- Excel at Exhibitions: Preparation and Planning, led by Malcolm Johnston from Re-Formation Associates on Thursday 2nd May at 10:30-11:15. To register your interest click here.
- Excel at Exhibitions: Capitalise on your Attendance, led by Steve and Nichola Reeder from ProExTra on Wednesday 15th May at 10:30-11:15. To register your interest click here.