Create an Impactful Digital Marketing Strategy
16th May 2019 @ 9:30 am - 13th June 2019 @ 3:30 pm
Marketing is delivering the right message, to the right people, at the right time. Digital platforms have opened up global markets and the opportunity to win new business across the world has never been greater.
This free 2-day workshop aims to answer these questions and develop a digital brand strategy, that ensures your brand cuts through the busy digital environment.
A strong, recognisable brand is integral to generating revenue, building client loyalty and promoting trust in your company. When looking to expand your business internationally, it is essential to create a digital marketing strategy which has a clear, defined focus, to strengthen your message and increase visibility, ensuring a competitive advantage in all markets.
The Department for International Trade in the East of England has joined with leading industry experts, Footprint Digital to help you build a digital brand management strategy that is unique to your organisation. Formatted around 5 key marketing frameworks, this course is designed to help you identify your target customers, define your unique message and create a plan that ensures your message is delivered at the right time.
Session One – Thursday 16th May 2019
Environment and Direction
- The new digital marketplace – what has changed, what opportunities does this bring?
- An introduction to channels (SEO, PPC, CRO, Digital PR, Email, Social Media, Content Marketing & Marketing Automation)
- Where to start?
- Understanding how to audit current performance
- How to develop a unique voice in the market
- Brand positioning – How to create a tangible document to help communicate what your brand stands for, to your team, customers and partners
- How to set targets, objectives, website goals, KPIs and define segments.
- How to create a bespoke measurement framework to measure success.
Session Two – Thursday 13th June 2019
Targeting and Planning
- Where are your customers?
- Which platform should we use?
- Developing a distribution channel plan for your business.
- The customer buying cycle – defining key customer journeys
- From theory to action – developing an action plan and content marketing calendar
With very limited space, this free, practical course will provide tailored advice, helping you to develop a digital marketing strategy which can be implemented immediately into your business.
Please note, you must be available to attend both sessions, it is not possible to book for just one part.
*This course is not suitable for agencies or intermediaries. In situations where many companies wish to attend, only one representative from each company will be able to attend.