Create Engaging Videos for International Audiences (Webinar Series)
14th October 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Learn how to create video content that engages your audiences overseas.
With 80% of businesses already using video in their marketing strategies (HubSpot), video content is a powerful tool that can support your export objectives.
The Department for International Trade has partnered with Sarah Brockwell from award-winning SarahBee Marketing for a webinar series examining how to integrate video content into your international marketing strategy.
Developing a video strategy
Tuesday 3 November 2020 | 10:30-11:30am
• Enhancing your marketing with video
• Types of video content
• How to internationalise your videos
Tuesday 10 November 2020 | 10:30-11:30am
How to create and share video
• Tips for shooting, lighting, sound, editing
• How to use one video in multiple ways
• Guidance on what tools to use
Why join this webinar?
The power to make a video is, literally, in the palm of your hand.
Whether you are using a smartphone or an external agency, companies of all sizes can leverage what video has to offer.
• The first session will focus on developing a video strategy: how could video help you achieve the results you want? What kinds of videos could you create?
• The second session will show you how to improve the quality of your videos and repurpose one video into multiple formats, as well as providing guidance on what tools you could use to create and share your content.