Blogging for Business
8th September 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Exclusive Stand Alone Workshop
Blogging consistently is one of the best ways to build brand awareness while providing relevant and useful content to your target audience.
During this webinar, Cambridge Judge Business School coach, former BBC News Correspondent, author, and Communications Consultant Simon Hall will take you through all you need to know to write a compelling blog.
- The impact of an appealing title.
- The importance of an intriguing opening in luring readers into your story.
- How to weave a compelling narrative.
- Ending your article on just the right note.
- The principles of writing for the web.
- The distinctive voice of an online writer, and how to find yours.
- The power of storytelling in showcasing your work
Suitable for companies focused on either goods or services, this programme is an unmissable opportunity for companies who want to make exporting part of their business growth plan and pro-actively sell internationally. Whether you are new to exporting, have your first order from an international client or are new to an exporting role, this programme will provide you with the knowledge and confidence to begin your company’s journey into international markets.