Ask the Panel – International Finance, Customs and Marketing (Breakfast Event)
25th September 2018 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 am
Are you an SME already working in international markets or working on your strategy to grow your business, but have concerns in the areas of customs and finance?
Join The Department for International Trade at this free breakfast event to hear from a panel of expert speakers about international finance, customs and marketing. There will also be an opportunity to ask the panel any questions relating to these topics during the course of the morning.
What to expect from the day?
- Networking Breakfast – a chance to meet with like-minded businesses as well as meet the experts
- Presentations about customs, finance and marketing
- Q & A with the expert panel
- Further networking opportunities throughout the morning
Why attend this event?
- Not only is exporting a way to grow your business, it can also make you more productive, innovative and resilient to economic downturn
- Get expert 1-2-1 advice and support
- Hear from like-minded business how they overcome barriers to doing business oversea
Who will be on the panel?
- Finance: Roger Glasel B2B – Cashflow Solutions
- Customs: Tracey Renshaw – Import Export Support
- Marketing: Leszek Wysocki – Department for International Trade
*This course is not suitable for agencies or intermediaries. In situations where many companies wish to attend, only one representative from each company will be able to attend.