‘All the help you can get’ Exhibition and Conference
6th March 2019 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
The Hertfordshire Growth Hub ‘All the help you can get’ event is back by popular demand! This year there’s a twist…the event will consist of both an exhibition and a conference.
Taking place on Wednesday 6th March at the Fielder Centre in Hatfield, this event will give Hertfordshire based businesses the opportunity to find out about all of the support they can access in the county. Delegates will gain advice and guidance from public and private sector business support providers, be able to attend a choice of interactive workshops, explore our digital business support platform Beta and lots more! Please note that this is open to Hertfordshire businesses only.
- Department for International Trade – Increase sales and grow by selling overseas
- Hertfordshire Growth Hub – I’m looking for a grant for my business
- ERSOU – Protecting your business against cyber crime
- Enterprise Europe Network – Managing the risks when developing new products and services
- The FD Centre – Are you ready for scale up?
- Brian Head Consulting – How to fund your growth and innovation
- My Mustard – The best place to hide a dead body is ‘Page Two’ the bottom of Page 1 of Google
- We Grow Businesses Ltd – The fundamentals of business growt
- Innovate 2 Succeed – Sales and marketing when innovating
- Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership – How well are you performing?
- Ellenbrooke Training & Consultancy – Achieving internationally recognised standards of excellence and a more profitable supply chain
Once you have booked your place, Hertfordshire Growth Hub will be in contact with you to discuss the choice of 30 minute interactive workshops available. They will help you to decide which are most appropriate for you – availability is limited so book now!